Carriage Conditions and Charges
Scandic Line Freight Surcharges 2022
Scandic Line’s monthly fuel surcharges
BAF charges (Bunker adjustment factor charges)
Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF) rules:
- BAF amount depends on price of bunker LSMGO 0.1% in Rotterdam and USD/EUR exchange rate.
- The price of bunker and currency exchange rate is being followed continuously and BAF amount is calculated based on average amount of 4 successive weeks. New adjustments of BAF can take place earliest after 4 weeks from the previous adjustment.
- The Line takes risk of fuel prices fluctuations from 250 EUR to 400 EUR. In this range BAF is equal to 0.
- If the price of bunker is above the a.m. range, there is a BAF surcharge and if it is below the range, there will be a BAF discount.
- Changes in BAF will be informed to the customers on our webpage with min. 7 days notice time.
- BAF is announced in EUR per one lane meter and it is not subject for any discounts or rebates.
North Sea Freight Conditions of Carriage